Aioli Deviled Eggs
AIOLI DEVILED EGGS DESCRIPTION:
I've been eating nothing but eggs all week but I've been craving some variety. I decided to deviate from my scrambled eggs and make these deviled eggs with our homemade aioli filling. They are super tasty and quite nutritious!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- 1 Cup of oil
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 2 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Clove garlic
- 12-24 eggs (above ingredients are able to fill 24 egg cavities)
- Hard-boil your eggs and start peeling the shell
- Mix all other ingredients and puree in blender or mix to create a batter.
- Add egg yolks from hard boiled eggs to aioli batter and mix to create a thicker paste.
- Add aioli paste to egg cavities and season as desired.