Egg Yolk Salmon Skin Chips
These egg yolk salmon skin chips were a Slam Dunk! They are super crunchy and incredibly tasty. They have perfect ketogenic macros and are packed full of healthy cholesterol and Omega 3 Fatty Acids! I definitely recommend these in place of your Doritos!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- Salmon skin
- 30 grams pork rinds
- Enough avocado oil for frying
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp butter
- Heat oil in saucepan for frying
- Skin salmon fillet and cut skin into pieces
- Crumble pork rinds and coat salmon skin
- Deep fry salmon skin
- Remove skin when floating
- Melt butter in skillet
- Mix in egg yolk to form a paste
- Mix in salmon chips
- Season to taste and enjoy!
You can also accomplish the same thing using an air fryer. Just spray a few squirts of oil in before cooking.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER RECIPES HERE: http://ketosavage.com/kitchen/