Pork Gravy Casserole
It doesn't get much easier than this pork gravy casserole! All of the ingredients are pre-cooked, just throw it together, stick it in the oven, and eat it up! The macros are perfect for keto and the taste is amazing! I put some Kale in here as a filler. I generally don't eat much kale but this makes it easy to get my veggies in! This recipe makes six servings depending on how you portion it out.
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS...
INGREDIENTS FOR 6 SERVINGS:
- Heat up 2 lbs of pre-cooked pork
- Saute 2-3 cups kale
- Stir in 1 container mascarpone cheese
- Stir in 1 cup shredded cheese
- Melt 4 tbsp butter for gravy (in separate saucepan)
- Stir in 4 tbsp almond flour for gravy (in saucepan)
- Stir in 1 cup heavy cream for gravy (in saucepan)
- Pour gravy into casserole dish
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- EAT IT UP!
MACROS FOR WHOLE BATCH
MACROS FOR 1 SERVING (6 SERVINGS TOTAL)