It's hard to beat the simplicity of this recipe! Only 5 ingredients of which only one needs to be cooked...the bacon! In fact, you could probably make it even easier buy using precooked bacon but that would take all the fun out of it! This Savage Sausage was incredibly filling and fit into my macros easily with it's perfect 1:1 ratio of protein to fat. It gave me the crunchy texture I was looking for without having to spend much time slaving in the kitchen. I hope you enjoy!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS
- 8 oz pre-cooked sausage
- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 oz prosciutto
- 5 oz turkey breast (sliced)
- Chives to taste
- Weight out all meat portions for macro accuracy
- Slice down the length of the sausage and stuff with desired amount of chives
- Wrap turkey around sausage
- Wrap prosciutto around turkey and sausage
- Wrap bacon around prosciutto, turkey, and sausage
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min.
- Broil for 10 min, turning half way through
MACROS FOR THE ENTIRE BATCH: