Beef Wellington | Keto Savage Kitchen
Alrighty y'all, the smell of this in the oven had my mouth watering, the sight of it coming out of the oven teased my senses, the taste of it had me in a daze! This beef Wellington is about as keto as it gets and it's super simple! If you like steak and you like fat-head pizza, you'll love this!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- 16 Oz ribeye (beef tenderloin is commonly used)
- 1 Whole egg
- 2 Oz Pate
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup almond flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook your steak (undercook it a tad as it will go in the oven later)
- Melt the mozzarella
- Mix the almond flour with the melted mozzarella
- Mix in whole egg to the crust
- Flatten crust and spread on pate
- Place steak in center and wrap the crust around the steak
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.