Chicken Fried Steak | Keto Savage Kitchen
Not going to lie, the first bite of this chicken fried steak impressed me. The ingredients are super simple, the macros are perfect for keto, and the flavor is awesome. Doesn't take hardly any time to prep and cook this meal. I'll be making it again in the future for sure!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- 8 Oz ribeye steak (flank steak, cubed steak, or anything works)
- 1 Whole egg
- 1/4 Cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- Enough avocado oil to fry with
- Heat oil in skillet
- Tenderize meat
- Whisk egg and cream together
- Dredge meat in almond flour
- Dredge meat in egg batter
- Fry steak in skillet for 2-3 minutes per side
Enter your text here...