Keto Cinnamon Rolls!
KETO CINNAMON ROLLS DESCRIPTION:
Huge shoutout to Aaron Day from Fat For Weight Loss for this AMAZING keto cinnamon roll recipe!!! We don't normally cook a bunch of sweets but this one definitely hit the spot! Super easy to make and super delicious!!!
Check out Aaron's original recipe: https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au/keto-cinnamon-rolls/
Get Aaron's book: Keto Sweet Tooth Cookbook
INSTRUCTIONS: (These are from Aaron's website so all the credit goes to him!!!)
- Mix the cheese together into a microwave safe bowl, and heat on high in 30 second increments until the mixture is melted just enough to be able to bind completely. (this should be about 1.5 mins)
- Mix in the stevia, egg, almond flour. Put in between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out into a rectangle.
- Place the dough in the oven flat out for around 5 mins at 180C (355F). Remove from oven and let it cool slightly.
- Mix the stevia, cinnamon, and water in a small cup and spread over the rolled out cheese mixture.
- Begin from one side, and roll the scrolls into one long roll. Cut into 2 finger lengths and place onto a baking tray. Put in the oven at 180 C (355F) for another 7 mins.
- Mix the cream cheese, cream and stevia together and but it into a plastic bag. Cut the corner off and pipe over the cinnamon scrolls. Enjoy!
MACROS: FOR 3 CINNAMON ROLLS