Keto Fried Pasta | Made With Miracle Noodles
I believe I've found my new favorite way to eat Miracle Noodles! These fried ziti noodles had the same texture/flavor as popcorn shrimp. They are super easy to make and super tasty! Also, they have a perfect 75% fat ratio so you don't have to worry about messing up your macros 🙂
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- 3 Bags of ziti noodles (Miracle Noodles)
- 3 whole eggs
- Enough coconut oil for deep frying
- 1 Bag of pork rinds
- Strain and rinse noodles.
- Heat coconut oil for frying.
- Whisk 3 eggs in a bowl.
- Crush pork rinds into pan to be used as "breading".
- Mix the noodles into the egg wash.
- Coat the mixture with the pork rinds.
- Deep fry until the noodles float.
- Enjoy 😉