Bacon Mac & Cheese
Rachel Gregory is in the house and we decided to do a collaborative effort on this week's Keto Savage Kitchen! We pulled one of the recipes out of her book and made us some delicious Bacon Mac & Cheese ! Rachel rolls up her sleeves and shows us how it's done! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped into small pieces
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper and chopped parsley
- Cook cauliflower in microwave for 15-20 min until soft
- Cook bacon and let cool
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, bring the cream to a simmer.
- Add cream cheese and whisk until the cream cheese melts
- Add cheddar, mustard, and seasoning to cheese sauce and continue whisking until sauce thickens
- Drain excess liquid from cauliflower and stir into the cheese
- Mix well and garnish with parsley and bacon. Dig in!