Coffee Rub Smoked Brisket
COFFEE RUB SMOKED BRISKET DESCRIPTION:
This coffee rub smoked brisket is super tasty, super nutritious, and simple to make! I just got a Traeger Grill so I used that to smoke this beauty for about 7 hours. The nice thing about the Traeger is that it keeps the temperature consistent so you don't have to constantly be checking the heat. The coffee rub was a breeze to make and added a TON of flavor!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- 1 5-7 Pound beef brisket
- 4 tbsp ground coffee
- 4 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 8 tsp paprika
- 8 tsp Chile powder
- 4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tsp onion powder
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp ground pepper
- Let brisket sit out to come to room temp.
- Preheat smoker to 250 degrees
- Mix all ingredients to form a rub and then cover the entire brisket
- Smoke the brisket with the fat side up for 4-5 hours or until the internal temp reaches 160 degrees
- Wrap the brisket in foil and then invert so the fat side is placed upward
- Return to smoker for another 3-4 hours or until the internal temp reaches 205 degrees
- Unwrap foil and let rest for 30 min prior to digging in!
MACROS PER 1 OUNCE: