Derek Tye on mindset, hardship, and thinking for success!
Derek Tye Podcast Show Notes:
In this episode, I speak with great friend Derek Tye and we dive deep into thinking for success! Derek came from humble beginnings but has been able to build a successful empire. We talk about some of the life lessons he's learned in the process. He tells us how to create actionable steps to turn our goals into a reality. He stresses the importance of doing everything with excellence. He talks about how to create fulfillment in life. Derek is also a family man and he gives some great insight on how to juggle family life with business endeavors. I really enjoyed the conversation and I hope y'all do as well!
Derek's tips on building the right mindset:
1. Expect positive things to happen to you. You can live in fear or faith, not both.
2. Serve others: Take the focus off of ourselves . This is a successful path to a positive mindset
3. Celebrate: As often as possible with others when things go well!
4. Keep a success diary you can look back on when things get tough.
5. Always do the right thing
6. Have Perspective: Winning sometimes feels like losing in the moment. This is a long game
7. Do daily Affirmations.
8. Give gratitude! Journal your own gratitude and give freely to other people. Be specific!
Follow Derek on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/thattyeguy/
Interested in real estate and working with Derek? https://www.thetyegroup.com/
Listen to my other podcast episodes: http://ketosavage.com/podcasts/