Keto Smoked Zuppa Toscana Soup
KETO SMOKED ZUPPA TOSCANA SOUP DESCRIPTION:
Are you craving an amazingly simple keto soup recipe that also tastes delicious!? If so, this Zuppa Toscana soup is your answer! This beauty is a breeze to make and is packed full of nutrient-dense ingredients. It's hearty and filling but doesn't feel heavy on your gut. Smoke it for some extra flavor!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- 1 Pound Italian Sausage
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1 Head of cauliflower (or as much/little as you like)
- 32 oz bone broth
- 1/2 Onion
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 2 Cups of kale
- Cheese or Spice as desired toppings
- Cook sausage and bacon in pot
- Chop cauliflower into bite-sized florets and add to the pot
- Dice onion and saute in pot as well
- Stir in garlic
- Add bone broth and continue stirring
- Chop up kale or spinach and add to pot
- Smoke on a low heat (185-225 degrees) for several hours to provide a smoked flavor
- If not smoking, simply cover pot and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and desired toppings
- Dig in!!!