Loaded Keto Mushroom
Alrighty y'all, this loaded keto mushroom probably wins the record for the easiest recipe to prepare. Not only that, but it's dang tasty too!!! I was actually quite surprised at how little time it took to throw this together and have the whole thing devoured! The macros are great, the nutrients are amazing, and the flavor is the bomb!
INGREDIENTS AND MACROS:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut stem off of portobello mushroom
- Add all ingredients to blender (except mushroom top)
- Scoop blended mix on to the inverted mushroom top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes
- Eat It UP!!!!
MACRONUTRIENTS FOR ONE SERVING: