Thomas Lancer Talks About Mindset, Nutrition, and Dealing with Fear!What would you do if you could increase your impact in the world in a shorter amount of time? In this episode, we’re learning from wise-beyond-his-years Thomas Lancer about how he has learned to leverage his time to broaden his reach in the world.
At the ripe age of 19, Thomas is on a trajectory to be one of the most influential men in the health, wellness, and self-help arena. Rethinking his goal of swimming on a Division 1 university team, Thomas decided to devote his time after graduation to bettering himself and setting, and reaching, some pretty incredible goals. Struggling with acne in his early teen years, Thomas discovered how what we put into our bodies can greatly affect our external appearance. He makes it a point to better himself every single day and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for him.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
● What initially prompted Thomas to learn more about health and nutrition (2:08)
● How a carnivore/ketogenic nutrition plan has helped his body and mind (5:45)
● Emotional eating and the problems it can cause (10:32)
● The obligation we have to be our best selves so that we can better serve others (18:05)
● Accepting and overcoming obstacles to get ahead in life (20:10)
● The importance of making connections and using others’ knowledge to accelerate your goals (26:55)
● Adjusting your mindset to realize that it’s okay if plans change or don’t work out (28:13)
● Surrounding yourself with those who support you and assist you in making your goals a
● Addressing your fears and using them to your advantage (38:04)
● Breaking down large goals into smaller, more manageable steps (44:28)
Learn more about Thomas and his invaluable virtual summit at: www.superhumanhealthsummit.com/robert
If you loved this episode, and our podcast, please take some time to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or drop us a comment below!